IntroductionIn order to face the technological evolution, it is necessary to pay attention to the privacy protection. WeServices Sarl (from now on 'WeDely') undertakes to comply with the new general European personal data protection regulation (GDPR) that came in force since May 25, 2018. The personal data collected by WeDely are fully subject to this new regulation.
INDEX1. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
2. DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE
- INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE VOLUNTARILY
. Registration information
. Transaction information
. Feedback and reviews
- INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
. Activity Information
. Cookies and similar technologies
- INFORMATION THAT WE OBTAIN FROM THIRD PARTY SOURCES
. Analytics reports and market research surveys
3. LEGAL BASIS
4. FORMS AND INTERACTION
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
5. LOG FILES AND COOKIES
6. THIRD PARTIES
7. STORAGE DURATION
8. RIGHT OF OBJECTION, WITHDRAWAL AND TRANSFER
9. RIGHT OF ACCESS AND RECTIFICATION
10. RIGHT TO LIMIT THE PROCESSING
11. RIGHTS REQUEST EXECUTION
1. Personal information collectionIn some cases, especially when you want to leave a message on the website, you will be asked to provide your name(s), first name(s) and e-mail address (hereinafter your 'Personal Data'). By providing this information, you expressly agree that your data will be processed by Foostix for the purposes indicated in the section 2 below. If there are other purposes than those indicated in point 2, they will be communicated at the end of each form.
2. Data processing purposeWeDely may process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
(a) providing you with the information or services you have requested (including a commercial offer or a response to a contact request);
(b) sending the Newsletter;
(c) collecting the information enabling us to improve our site, our products and services (in particular by means of cookies);
(d) contacting you about various WeDely events, including product updates and customer support.
(e) Feedback: When you post messages and reviews of the Services or you contact us, for example with a question, problem or comment, we collect information about you including your name and the content of your query. If you contact our customer support teams we will record and keep a record of your conversation for quality and training purposes and to aid in the resolution of your queries.
Information that you provide voluntarily
Some Restaurants on our platform use our third party delivery companies; these companies may use your information to provide you with status updates on the delivery of your Order. We will also analyse information on completed transactions and successfully delivered Orders on the basis of data matching or statistical analysis so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and Services. Our analyses also help us detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities or acts prohibited by our Terms or any policies applicable to the Services.
Feedback and reviews
If you give us feedback we will use it to reply to your questions or queries, to provide customer support and resolve any problems with your Orders or with the Services. We will publish reviews that you send to us about the Restaurants on our platform and our Services in general and we also analyse your feedback to improve and develop our Services and in order to enhance your experience.
Information that we collect automaticallyWhen you access our Services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device such as your IP address, MAC address or device ID. In some countries, including in Europe, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
Cookies and similar technologies
Information that we obtain from third party sources
3. Legal BasisFor the purposes explained on (2) :
(a) Pre-contractual relationship or legitimate interest
(c) Legitimate interest
(e) Contractual obligation
(f) Contractual obligation
(h) Legitimate interest
4. Forms and interactionYour personal information is collected through our contact form or newsletter application form.
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
When you access our Services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including countries in Europe, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws. For instance:
- Monitoring your request for information
- Providing you with information you requested
- Collecting statistical data related to the use of the website
- Contacting you in case we need more information about your request
Links to third-party sitesOur website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates or to any number of websites that may offer useful information to our visitors. We provide these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the relevant website by WeDely. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or those linked websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to such websites.
5. Log files and cookiesWe collect certain information through log files and cookies. This is mainly the following information:
- IP address
- Operating system
- Visited pages and queries
- Day and time of connection
The use of such files allows us to:
- To improve the service and offer a personalized welcome
- To collect the statistical data
6. Third partiesYour personal data will be sent to some third parties, the restaurant where you buy the food will see only details of order and number of order. The restaurant will not receive your name or your address.
The Driver will have access to your name, address, phone number and details of your order.
Your data can be stored, but encrypted, on our cloud servers.
Some data like your IP address may be collected for statistics and commercial (advertising) purposes by our partners such as Google or Meta (Facebook) who are both located outside the EU/EEA. When your Personal Data is transferred (including in the case of remote access) to a country outside the EU/EEA that is not subject to an adequacy decision, appropriate safeguards in accordance with Chapter V of the GDPR are put in place, such as standard contractual clauses adopted and approved by the European Commission.
7. Storage durationYour Personal Data is stored by WeDely only for the time in relation to the purpose of our communication exchanges (when you contact us via our contact form) or your order or until you unsubscribe from our newsletter if registered to it (an unsubscription link is available in every newsletter we send).
8. Right of objection, withdrawal and transferYou have a right of objection, deletion of your Personal Data and withdrawal of your consent. You can also request a transfer of your Personal Data.
The right of objection is the possibility offered to the Internet users to refuse that their personal information is used for certain purposes mentioned during the collection. You can express the objection to the processing of your personal information if we have a legitimate interest (or the interest of a third party) in doing so and there is a valid reason to object the data processing. You also have the right to object if we process your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
The right of withdrawal is the possibility offered to users to request the deletion of their personal information. You also can request to delete or remove your personal information when you have expressed your right to object the processing of your data (see above).
When you provide your explicit consent to authorize the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a particular purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for this data processing at any time. Once we receive the notice of withdrawal of your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose (s) for which you gave your consent, unless we have a legitimate reason to do so.
You can request the transfer of your personal information on your behalf or on behalf of another controller in an electronic and structured format (right to data portability). This allows you to retrieve and transfer your data in an electronically usable format.
9. Right of access and rectificationYou may request access to your personal information (commonly called 'request for access to his personal data'). This request allows you to receive a copy of your personal information and to verify that we are legally processing this data.
You can also request information about whether we have personal information about you and, if so, what information is available and why we keep it / use it.
Additionally, you can request the correction of the personal information we have about you. This allows you to rectify any incomplete or inaccurate information we have about you.
10. Right to limit the processingYou may request the limitation of the processing of your personal information. This allows you to suspend the processing of your personal information, for example if you want to establish the accuracy or the reason of the data processing.
11. Rights request executionTo request your rights execution, you can contact us via the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be processed within one month starting from the moment of your identity confirmation. You will not have to pay any fees to access your personal information (or execute any other of your rights). However, we may charge you a reasonable fee if your access request is manifestly unfounded or improper. We may also refuse to process your request for the same reason.
We may request you the information to help us confirm your identity and to ensure that you respect your right to access this information (or for the execution of any other of your rights). This is a security measure to ensure the non-disclosure of your personal information to an unauthorized person. You are allowed to file a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection ('CNPD') if you feel that your rights are not respected.
12. SecurityThe personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. Our employees are required to respect the confidentiality of your information. To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- SSL Protocol (Secure Sockets Layer)
- Access management - authorized person
Last update: January 24, 2022